Saturday, January 20, 2007

Death

One of my close friends died yesterday. She was 16 years old. Some asshole hit her with a car. I don't want to go off on this tangent about how he should be killed and all that angry stuff, but I do want to say I hope it hurts him. I know what death is, but it's never hit me this hard. My grandparents died, but I didnt understand it then. Now I can't help but make all the complicated questions spring to life in my mind. Where is she now? Where's that spark that used to be my friend? extinguished? Can't be. She was so much energy in one space...she defied the laws of physics...maybe she defied the laws of nature and is alive somewhere? I can't write anymore, this just hurts so much, I can't believe it. She's actually gone. She was too damn young to take that trip alone. Way too damn young.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home