Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Is it all about the sex?

I look back at both of my gay experiences and they really were nothing more than just the desire for sex. Granted, I put myself out there for them and wanted more from the whole deal, but they just wanted to bed someone. So, I guess, that question is up for debate. Is there a way to have a relationship with a guy and it not be based solely on sex?
I really don't know the answer. I don't pledge to know any way to come to the answer. I wish that I knew so that way I could tell atman82 as well as the knowledge for myself. I really want to know that if this is an exercise in futility or not. If it is, then I will try being straight again so that I can actually know what it feels like to be loved, even if I might be lying to myself.
Of course, I guess I could be a bit stingant about my past experiences. I have had only two, with younger guys, and it ended up with us not talking anymore, at all. *sighs* I hate to think that I would talk to another human being, but I have just... left someone and have not talked to them since that last day. I have done it before...
But why am I talking about that? I am going off on a rabbit trail...
So, is there any point? Is there any reason I should keep trying to be gay when there is no promise of a relationship waiting for me? Granted, for me being the way I am, being straight can't promise me that either, shy of being with a butch girl and I am not doing that...
Is it wrong to question this? Have I come to the crossroad that I can go back and "revert", as it were? Should I? What would happen? Would it be my destiny? Is it what I am destined to do?
*looks down*
I guess I need to spend some alone time and see if I can come to an conclusion about this. I am not leaving OP, not by any stretch of the imagination. I maybe just feeling a little depressed and I will be fine later on, but for now, the questions still remain.... Is this what I am supposed to do? Is being gay only about the sex?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home