Monday, October 16, 2006

Single Much?

I am really despising being single. I am so tired of watching everyone else taking the next step in their lives with other people, while I just sit on the sidelines cheering them on. When am I going to meet a guy who honestly and truly cares about me? Everyday I am alone is another day wasted on gaining relationship experience. And I find myself becoming self-concious. Like maybe I don't deserve to be in a relationship or that there might not be a guy out there for me. The only men who actually are interested in me are ones who are just into me for my body which really isn't that spectacular, not to mention they are old enough to be an uncle or some crap like that. I am so effin' lonely. I swear this is getting tiring. I am also tired of people telling me that I have to lower my standards to find a guy. I know my standards are high AND I APOLOGIZE FOR SOUNDING SHALLOW, but if I am not getting what I want in a person, how the hell am I expected to be happy? Where is the guy for me? Why haven't we met yet? Why is it that he doesn't just enter my life already? I am so sick of looking at guys I am interested in knowing deep down that they are str8 and possess no romantic feeling for me whatsoever. No matter how many times they look at me or how they say "Zach I love you" or how they say "Zach if I was gay I would so be after you". That's sweet guys, but you can only say that to me so many times until I start getting disappointed that it's not true. The best I get from them is friendship which really depresses me too. I love all my guy friends. Is it too much to ask for one guy to be in a loving and caring relationship with? I know I need to be patient but I feel long overdue for this experience. YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK IT.


My favorite Blogs:

  • Meet gay

  • Gay datings

  • Single gay

  • Meet single gay

  • Single gay personals

  • Meet gay friend

  • Gay datings

  • Meet single gay

  • Single gay personals

  • gay lover

  • single gays

  • meet single gay



  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home