Sunday, October 15, 2006

An Autumn Dream

My dream begins with us, my sister and I, arriving as a couple at some sort of party. Things are really boring! And I wonder about perhaps grabbing sis and leaving when a call of nature takes over... being a tiny bit tipsy, I blunder into the ladies room. My sister and some of her friends are there. There are other women too, about 10 or 15. Now, my sister knows perfectly well that I like to dress-up in panties and stockings, something she has never had a problem with. After all, when we're girl to girl, she gets her pussy suckled for literally hours...

But tonight she grabs me by the crotch and says, "girls, my brother has sooo much to show you..." He thinks he wants to be a girl. So lets help him. Before I know what's happened, my guy clothes are off and some one hands me their panties. Another takes off her corset and says "I think this may fit". My always helpful sister reaches into her purse and brings out an artificial vagina to keep everything tucked up. After this, I'll have to watch where she surfs on the web, the bitch!


My favorite Blogs:

  • Meet gay

  • Gay datings

  • Single gay

  • Meet single gay

  • Single gay personals

  • Meet gay friend

  • Gay datings

  • Meet single gay

  • Single gay personals

  • gay lover

  • single gays

  • meet single gay




  • Suddenly a gorgeous, long haired wig is being fitted. Other ladies begin doing my makeup and nails. silk stockings and heels that fit are produced. This is a dream! Some one hands me a very frilly, see trough blouse. She has really nice tits and in not wearing a bra! She pulls on a T shirt from somewhere, with her nipples showing... even though my balls are scrunched up inside of me and penis is stretched between my legs, I can feel it getting soaking wet!

    Everyone begins to file back to the main area of the house, me included. As we enter, most of the guys are in various modes of undress, necking and kissing different women, usually some one other than who they came with. I find myself in the middle of a developing orgy, posing as a quite passable female. None of the guys notice anything odd and all of the women in the room keep one eye on me to see how the new girl will react.

    Someone has his arm around my waist and is sliding his hand down over my bum. A bum that suddenly feels much fuller and rounder than normal. His fingers begin to probe the crack of my ass! And he has turned me towards him and is nuzzling his head between my boobs. Whoa! I don't have real boobs. Apparently I do now! About C cup and oh do they have gorgeous nipples.

    I glance sideways and see my sister grinning. She has her own man standing behind her. She deliberately takes his hands and places them on her pussey, winks directly at me, and bends over a convenient side table so he can take her from behind. Meanwhile, my erstwhile lover has begun to suck on my nipples and is driving me wild! I so want him inside me. I can feel his cock pressing against my belly. Our lips meet and oh my! this is good! I slide down and feel his hairy chest against my face. Taste his sweat.

    I grasp his cock in my right hand and run my face slowly along his shaft. I take one of his testicles into my mouth and gently play with it between my tongue and lips. He is really hard now and the foreskin has peeled back just a little, revealing drips coming out of his fat dick. I cup both testicles in my left hand and gently knead them while I use my right to slide back his foreskin so that I can slowly run my lips over the head. This isn't so bad... in fact it's rather fun to make a guy moan and squirm so. I turn my head slightly sideways and circle the ridge behind the head with my tongue while gently clamping and un-clamping his cock with my mouth.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home