Friday, October 13, 2006

shhhh

shhhh
its alright
you dont have to say a word.

shhh
let it out baby
let that sorrow fall

mumma
i love you mumma

shhhh
I know you do dear
I am here with you now
Its ok

mumma whats wrong with me

shhhh
nothing is wrong dear
you are perfect

I dont feel perfect mumma
I dont know whats wrong

shhh
nothing is wrong
you have so many values
your warm
your loving
your giving

mumma

shhh
you have a heart of gold
your caring
your touching
your so many things

mumma
no Im not

shhh
yes you are
your the world
your unique
your you
dont change
only change for you

mumma
mumma
dont go mummma

mummmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i miss you mumma


My favorite Blogs:

  • Meet gay

  • Gay datings

  • Single gay

  • Meet single gay

  • Single gay personals

  • Meet gay friend

  • Gay datings

  • Meet single gay

  • Single gay personals

  • gay lover

  • single gays

  • meet single gay



  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home