Monday, October 30, 2006

chat proper or get messed up!

As I opened the chat site I had all those rookies whom I chatted with last night. I did not play with any of those as there was plenty fun yesterday. Then popped up someone I had it other day in the car. He said he could not stop over here while on way back home as he did last time. But he said he had good time wherever he went for work. He enquired whether I had any jaunt in between. I said no. He said he could not believe this. So I made up some story which was quite convincing and he thought everyone was like everybody and particularly like him. He wanted to know more of the city's green pastures. I said there were hardly any existing as green. I could judge that he was not being fed with proper information so he stopped chatting. I had some more urgent work in the bank. I rushed out with papers in hand. The bank work could not be done as new system of core banking had been introduced recently and staff boys were lacking knowledge of it. I wasted so much time in this long travel to the bank and I wanted to relax my mind and hit a coffee cafe, ordered a steaming hot coffee sitting alone. I was training myself not to stare into anybody as this habit of mine was detested by my bf I had been also chatting with last evening. He wanted to make really hot chat and I was not getting the hint and he got off the chat abdruptly. He comes rarely on the chat and that too I mess up badly. So I gotta be careful on the chats and rarely would I come on it. Atleast not today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home