Sunday, October 22, 2006

Might be the one...

m I in love at first meeting? I don't know... All I know is that I met someone tonight, that makes my heart beat rapidly just thinking about him! His name was Josh, and I could not take my eyes off him. He approached me and leaned in with an "Are you a cop?", which I get all the time. Our conversation went on from there and eventually spilled onto the street because it was closing time. I made it a point to get his number, and mentioned that I would call him tomorrow. I shook his hand and said it was great meeting him. Then turned and walked away. My body was screaming to have done a bit more, or at least offered him a kiss before we parted, but I did not want to come on too strong. I know...DUMB, because he was coming onto me! I am just not a fast mover. But this was the first time in my life that I had a very, very hard time walking away. My heart raced and my mind swirled the entire ride home. I am still trying to figure out why I am feeling this way. I cannot hardly wait to call him...an I am trying to figure out when would be a good time to call him. It would be so great if I could get him to go to dinner or anything else tomorrow. I am so excited, I just can't stand it! I hope that he still has interest tomorrow, because I am SO EXCITED to see where this might go. I am expecting nothing, but I am hoping for so much more! I am counting the minutes untill I get to call him. I feel almost like a little kid right now. Well I know this wasn't a greatblog for the readers, but I just had to put some of these crazy thoughts into words to maybe understand this a little better.



My favorite Blogs:

  • Meet gay

  • Gay datings

  • Single gay

  • Meet single gay

  • Single gay personals

  • Meet gay friend

  • Gay datings

  • Meet single gay

  • Single gay personals

  • gay lover

  • single gays

  • meet single gay


  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home